July is now coming to an end with it being the 30th of July today
and the cliche line - how fast time has past us by.
and the cliche line - how fast time has past us by.
A month of celebrations and laughters and
definitely lots of love in the air.
26th birthday has been by far the craziest birthday year I had in my years alive.
The most awesome Arabic theme party, Green theme party,
Cosy dinner at Pete's Place, Surprise by NCG2, PS Cafe for dinner...
what else could a birthday girl ask for.
I have been loved, truely by many friends around me and of cos my family.
![]() |
| Birthday dinner with CSS-HK peeps @ Pete's Place |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Marc! and our AWESOME Fruit Cake |
![]() |
| thanks Shirley |
![]() |
| thanks NCG2 |
![]() |
| i love the watch. |
![]() |
| my green theme birthday party with the spontanous colleagues at CS |
![]() |
I - the egyptian princess on my 26th Birthday party - Arabic theme |
![]() |
| my all time favourite girlfriends |
Birthday Meetup with the SDU gang - Happy Birthday Marie!
The messages on FB, SMSes, calls, from many friends, even friends from afar or friends whom I haven't met since 12 or 16 sent their well wishes through the different forms of media as mentioned. See the power of technology. We are connected in some way thru this cyberspace. So much so, I think all of us are so sucked into it. I then asked myself, who out of the many messages or calls that I received mattered to me. Of cos, it's not to say some don't matter to me, cos all of them and their wishes mattered to me. Just that there are those special few whom I guess to me, still stood somewhere more important in my heart.
So here's to them, Dad and Mum - the greatest parents in the world, or at least, my world.
![]() |
| Birthday cake from Daddy and supposedly to cut with the Family but everyone went to bed without cutting. But oh well, I know I am indeed still very loved. |
My best friends made it a world different in my life too.
Without them, sometimes I wonder where would I be able to seek comfort and advices from.
Whose ears could always be there or whose shoulders would be there if I do not have them both?
They had been part of my life for the past 13 years and
I could not imagine a day without them being part of my life.
Thank you my besties - Claudia and June
![]() |
| us together for 13 years and more to come! |
![]() |
| our 3rd time to Bangkok together |
Thank you Claudia for everything and you know
I mean everything you have ever done and been there for me!
You know the love I have for you and let's keep it there
in case anyone gets jealous from reading.
Thanks for being my Bangkok partner for the third time already
and I believe we have more adventures to come down the road!
Kudos to best friend and being one day apart!!
You are always the Dajie (cos you are one day older!!) =p
![]() |
| thank you bestie! |
Thank you Junie for this awesome birthday surprise! The lovely flowers that I could not resist.
Thank you for all the crazy ideas and laughters we had preparing for this year's Arabic party!
This year's birthday was a blast cos you made it happen =)
So looking forward to 16th July already!
I swear I will tear on that day. heh.
The world's prettiest bride - My bestie!
Now with just one more day before August arrives,
I just want to soak in the moment and
wish that happy times last longer than usual and
let me appreciate life as it is and find the meaning of happiness.
Thank God for the many blessings He has showered upon me.
Thank you, you and you for being the ones whom I can lean on and trust.
Happiness from within.
For now, guess life is still B-E-A-utiful!
Praise God!



















Thank you to you too bestie , those words you said made me tear a little it's worth it to make you happy . Thank you for everything and I hope I won't be a crybaby on 16th July :)
ReplyDelete