Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank you Lord

"For He is our healer, His love for us never fails, never subsides and is everlasting. He loves you, Elaine."


Thank you, kor, for your timely message today. Almost hit the rock bottom and there, your message came along and it reminded me that I am still very much loved especially by God. Only God is constant.

So let me fear not that he no longer loves me. For God, you have shown me your love through the many friends and family around me. Grant me this peace which your coming brings and this love which you have given to us. Teach me to have faith and have that faith to hold on and see the goodness that is and will come through someone else. I entrust my plans into your hands. To follow and not lead any longer.

I seek for You. The One whom God has planned for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment