Saturday, April 20, 2013

Upgraded and a beautiful life ahead.



Sophie. My gorgeous god-daughter.


Yes I have been upgraded to godma! And of cos my best friend have been promoted to Mummy. 
She has been doing an awesome job for a first time mother! Looking at how she stepped up and took on this role as a mother made me appreciate mothers even more. 
From not knowing what to do to handling her little one like a pro. 
*thumbs up*



And time really flies. Sophie is now 2 months coming. 
Seeing her grow a bit more each time I visit her and mummy makes me wish time goes slower. 
I appreciate the times that I get to go visit them cos it's simply heartwarming. 
The sacrifices my bestie has to make. The sleep especially. 
Will not know if I am able to do that. 





The cutest moments from Sophie will be her drunk by milk face. 
Melts a thousand hearts I tell you.



Grow up strong and healthy little sophie. 
Godma is waiting to bring you everywhere to explore this beautiful world.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you bestie for the sweet post I just saw it ! See how lagged I have become ! Thank you for being Sophie's godma its the best I could have given her. Looking forward to watching her grow up together :) Muacks and hugs

    ReplyDelete