Sunday, November 28, 2010

november is ending and this is the first post

Hello Starrylainez.

It has been a while since I have updated you about my life.
My first post for November when November has only 2 days more to go! This would only probably mean this month has simply flew past and I am that, that busy at work, with life and everything else under the sun. Last posting saw me at the low. With changes in office and uncertainties. And at this point now, I think there were more changes but I have learnt to ignore.After a month everything is back at square one. Period. That's all I shall allow myself to rant ona about work. Thou sometimes, I just think I can't keep up with the changes anymore. Why has working life become so complicated? So yups. That has been worklife.

End of the year is just a month away and I so can't wait for it to end and to welcome 2011 with open arms. Smelling Christmas already actually and I am looking forward. So chin up Elaine! Life has been great!

Back to a bit of reflection for 2010 November since we are still in the month of November. Last year in November was the happiest month of 2010 but it was also the beginning of my nightmare that lasted all the way till only recently. A full year was what it took for me to move on and to recover. After that fateful night of out loud crying with my bestie, I knew I had to go on. I have worked hard and achieved to a bit of who I want to be. And I am still on my way to recovery. Thank you all who were by my side in all the ups the happiest moments when he was here, to the downs the lowest moments when we all knew it was better for me this way to let go and move on.

May this year that brought me lots of learning, lots of letting go and lots of pain and laughter be always remembered whenever shit happens. And looking back I know I can surely overcome them all.

So thank you, you and you for being there always.
you know who you are =)
hugs

PS: just a piece of good news: my health is back on the right track and i want it to stay this way

No comments:

Post a Comment