I am NOT a SPG aka Sarong Party Girl!
Sarong Party Girl (also known as SPG) is a derogatory term used in Singapore and (to a lesser extent) in Peninsular Malaysia.
It describes a local, solely Asian woman (e.g., a Chinese or Malay girl) who usually dresses and behaves in a provocative manner, and who exclusively dates and prefers white men.....
(source from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong_party_girl)
Okay I had enough.
How am I at all near that category? Just because T is not local and looks different and has different colour. It does not make me anywhere near SPG. My circle of friends does not include any white men at all (not including my colleagues and bosses). I have a tan, yes but i don't wear my bikini with a sarong. I do not have an automatic inclination towards white men.. Yes I had a white man before. Would not mind if the next is also one too.. Cos I think it is who they are that made me choose them and not because they are white. Maybe Singapore guys could seriously learn something from them since I really do see more and more such inter-racial couples around and I applaud! Times have changed and such couples may not necessary be due to the girl being an SPG.
So people whom I know, who think I am an SPG. Please wake up the idea. I am so not near there.
No comments:
Post a Comment