Little infant is soon growing up strong and beautiful into a crawling toddler soon!
These are the many months of progress from sweetheart Sophie.
She is growing up beautiful. Little progress and milestones each time I spend time playing and interacting with her just makes me fall in love more with her.
How amazing a little fella can make you go head over heels and you just want to give the best to her. Imagine just being a godma and I feel that way. What more will my bestie mummy junie be feeling. Sophie's the world to her :)
The energy level in a toddler is amazing. Her curiosity about the world delights us. How this little girl loves to look around and explore and even speak to us in her own language. Coming on to her 8th month soon and the next thing we know she's gonna be 1!
Oh Sophie. Time really flies! I pray for Sophie to grow up strong and happy.
To be filled with lotsa love.




No comments:
Post a Comment