Today is Valentines' Day.
Happy Valentines' Day to you and you who still reads this little space of mine.
Have been neglecting this space for awhile now. Cos life has been pretty busy and i am still learning to keeping up with it. Certain things have definitely changed along the way. Friendships relationships.
And all I can say is I am thankful for whatever (or whoever) still is sticking and staying around.
Maybe one day I will come clean to my true feelings and be proud of who I have decided to become.
This person whom I am loving at the moment cos I think this is just the way it feels. It feels right.
I might be wrong one day and then I have to learn to deal with it when it comes.
For now, I could only wish things were simpler and I could simply declare the way I want to.
All i can say is. Always appreciate the convenience of everything that is for you. Your love especially is not for granted, cos to love is a choice made by you or your partner. So go on, take the extra little effort to show a bit of love and tell him or her... I love you my dear. It will simply make their day a lot chirpier.
Love you my friends. Always. Muacks
No comments:
Post a Comment